Monday 9 January 2012

creative ways to accessorize - tip 1


my new accessory.
i had to go shopping with a bridal party & as the girls shopped for clothes, shoes, boots, purses & wallets...i found my new *cheap* accessory that i will be using A LOT of in 2012.
nAiL PoLiSh~!
that doesn't count right?
thoughts people!


cb

p.s. ...f.y.i..... i actually did purchase the dress & the shoes for the wedding...it felt exciting, weird, fun & meh .... all at the same time.  felt a little like cheating.  when the shipment arrives i will post a pic of my purchases & share my thoughts on my 2 of 4 allowed clothing/shoe purchases for the year.

1 comment:

  1. Nail Polish is totally an accessory!! I just bought some today and plan to keep my fingers dressed in style this year too :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete