Sunday 15 January 2012

The mall is my frienemy.

I have something to confess.  I was at the mall today.   My dear roommate wanted to check out a going out of business sale.  

Why thought this was a good idea, i don't know.  But alas, I went.

The experience went something like this:
Upon entering the store I see a poster:

"Final Days
Entire Store
EXTRA
50% off
Lowest Ticketed Price.




Thoughts:  Whatever, this shit is cheap!


Looking around I see a cute coat... It's marked down to $30, enough to turn away... HOWEVER, there is an extra 50% off.   That makes this jacket $15.  That's enough of a deal to buy said jacket.

Thoughts:  Oh! $15 for a jacket... sweet deal.  How can I buy this jacket and get away with it?

Oh! I know I shouldn't, I am only 15 days in! 


Anxiety is starting to kick in.  

Time to call in the back up.
It's loud so I op for text messaging

This is how the exchange went:

Me to Carly:
"I need support! I am in urban behaviour... Everything is dirt cheap... lol... major anxiety."
I think I was embellishing on the situation, perhaps I had the blog in mind?

Carly to me:
"Don't do it!!!!! hahaha"


me to Carly:
"I am holding my hands in my pockets."

Carly to me:
"Think about the money you'll have to put into my RSP."


I left the cute $15 jacket & took my pride.  


P.s. I just got a cell phone given to me with camera capabilities.  So, expect more pics from my side of things.  I took one of the sign on my old camera and I couldn't get it from my cell phone to my computer... (I know, I know, I live in a cave).

No comments:

Post a Comment