Monday 23 January 2012

getting creative

This weekend I decided to get creative and tackle something that has been on my agenda for oh.... 7 months?

A while back I purchased these:

A box of penguin postcards with classic book covers:

When I saw these, I fell in love!  and I started thinking that I should make a poster... it never happened until yesterday.  So this is how it turned out:

Final product-not too bad!


I think it turned out pretty neat... and will be a great addition to my library room... When I get a room of my own to have as a library.



someday,
M.R.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome cupcake!

    I cannot wait to see your upcoming works!

    You and Carly are my heroes!! I too share this vice, however I do not have the strength to stop it, I can merely recognize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job....where did you get the postcards?.....I have a bunch of old maps I want to use as wallpaper....one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete